Friday, January 12, 2007

Army Strong!

I've posted all sorts of humorous, and other stuff about the Army...maybe it's time I put something in here that is reafriming.

I saw this video, the basis for the Army's new recruiting campaign, while I was in Kuwait, waiting to go North into Iraq.

Some people might think the things expressed in the video are corny or trite.

The cynic would say that only a fool would believe this stuff and we're idiots for buying into the Army's BS. Some might HAVE said that the only reason anyone joins the Army is for the money or a way to get out of their bad situation.

Well, I can say that for this Soldier, if you stay in the Army for any length of time at all...you HAVE to believe what is in here. We're not here for the MONEY, and there certainly is no GLORY...so what is it? Watch and learn...




Nice Apache shot toward the end too!

Labels: ,

|