Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A really expensive pen...


...that can break glass and write a note to your friend.

EWP-01-BK

The SureFire Pen™ is a new addition to the ever-growing SureFire family—and it fits in perfectly. It boasts a rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body that's Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized like many of its brothers; and it's perfectly balanced for writing. This bold, retractable SureFire Pen is appointed with virtually indestructible, tumbled-polished stainless steel on the tip, pocket clip, and the tailcap which features a smooth, rounded window breaker that's always ready for emergency use and won’t snag clothing. And it writes like a dream...only $125.00


For $125 bucks it had damn well better write like a dream. It had better write like a dream and spell check as I write...and scratch my butt when I'm done writing with it.

I love these guys expensive flashlights, but I'll be damned if I pay that much for a pen. I stop at a hundred bucks max...seriously what can a hundred twenty five dollar pen do that my two dollar pen can't? I mean besides this:

Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body
Aluminum body hard anodized to military specifications;
Virtually indestructible pocket clip with SureFire logo;
Smooth, tough window breaker tailcap for emergency use;
Schmidt ink cartridge flows effortlessly;
Pen adjusts to accept most ink cartridges;
Ink tip retracts into body; no cap to lose;
Made in the U.S.A. with imported ink cartridge


Well, you've convenced me Surefire...where's my credit card, give me that aluminum pen. Prices be damned, I can't live without that pen. The Surefire logo on the pocket clip sealed the deal with me...no really, it did.

I'm not kidding.

If you can't live without that pen go HERE and get one.
|