Friday, August 15, 2008

Girl Friday, 15 AUG 08

It's the 15th of August, which is payday in the Army. Not only is it Friday, but I get paid as well? WOW, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Friday as most faithful readers of this site know brings a feature knows and sometimes loved...Girl Friday. Where your faithful corespondent picks at random several pictures of a woman with little to no clothes on to feature as the "Girl Friday". The title comes with no monetary compensation, but the women do walk away with the satisfaction that I find them attractive...and that's got to be worth something.

Sorry ladies, at one time my friend Skye over at Midnight Blue ran counter programing with her "Man Friday", but eventually I wore her down she hasn't posted it in a while.

Today's Girl Friday is a Playboy Playmate and it appears a Texan, Valerie Mason
UPDATE: Upon further review, I've found that Ms Mason is from Louisiana...why she has a University of Texas pennant in her pictorial, I have no idea...nor do I care at this point, she's hot.





Y'all have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

|