Friday, August 03, 2007

Girl Friday, 3 AUG 07

It's FRIDAY!

Another month has passed and we are now in the midst of a boiling hot August (at least where I'm at it's boiling hot).

This week's Girl Friday is a former Playmate, I'm sure she has distinguished herself somehow in the time since she appeared in the pages of Playboy...goodness knows what she does now, I don't especially especially care...unless she's running some verterans outreach program...which I really doubt. But I do wish her the best of luck, really...I mean it.

Her images now appear on this page as a celibration of female beauty and as a way to park the passing of time in my own little personal prision.




The appropriately named Summer Altice is the Girl Friday, for this Friday, the 3rd of August, 2007.
Enjoy your weekend! Only two more working days till Monday.

Labels: , ,

|