Monday, July 23, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Different...

only more of the same...it appears to be the story of Dorkus McGorgus trying to get drunk and or laid. I give you....SUPERBAD.

It seems this is going to be a lot like, Dazed and Confused meets Animal House meets that movie with the Ghost Whisperer chick (actually I believe the title of the movie is Can't Hardly Wait...staring Boobs McGee...er...Jennifer Love Hewitt (a native of Killeen, Texas and a fine actress by the way...we appreciate you for your talent as well as your body...no really, I mean it)) in it. Based on the trailer it should be very popular with guys between the ages of 15-40...so it should be appreciated by most of the guys in my unit.

Don't think too many ladies will be waiting in the line at the cinema to check this one out.

The Trailer is "R" rated, don't say I didn't warn you.



I guess we'll be seeing this one on Hadji vision, or DVD when we get home...not too many multiplex's over here.

Labels:

|