Saturday, February 17, 2007

What Makes America Great

I know in the past few weeks I have expressed doubt about the backbone of the American body politic (which seems to have been borne out by the lilly livered vote in Congress to not support the "surge" but still support me...WHAT?!?). But what REALLY matters is the PEOPLE. REAL PEOPLE, not hold your wet finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing so I can get elected politician, but people with some intestinal fortitude and actual courage of conviction.

If you follow this link to HOT AIR you will see a story about some great folks in Texas that was presented on ABC News.

I have met some of these people before. The last time I was in Iraq when I came back on EML, I was greeted at DFW not only by my brother but all the wonderful people you will see in this video. They are there day after day every day. They are the real AMERICA... and they understand what it means to be a TEXAN.

Labels: , , ,

|