Monday, February 26, 2007

Candyman

I should have known the game was afoot when I saw Christina Aguilera staring at me from the cover of Maxim Magazine in the PX. They don't get half nakid for magazines for no reason at all.

Odd that I just posted the parody of Dirty a few posts below...as I knew nothing about her new record. This video/song is like the Andrews Sisters gone Wild. If you don't know who the Andrews Sisters were, look it up, I don't have time to explain everything to you.

This is entertaining...especially if you are stuck in Iraq.

Well it was entertaining while it lasted...they have apparently removed it for copyright reasons...odd as I always understood that videos were meant to help sell records...oh well. SORRY ABOUT THAT. NEVER MIND.

UPDATE #2 I'll try this again...now it's back. We'll see how long this lasts.



There's some good WWII imagery in here as well...well done by the cinematographer and director.

Labels: ,

|