Saturday, December 30, 2006

Photo Friday on a Saturday

It's Saturday morning where I am...Saddam's dead...and I happened upon a post by Skye that intrigued me. She has a link to PhotoFriday a website that features photgraphy...

Each week Photo Friday posts a photo assignment. Your mission is the creative interpretation of the week's theme. When you're done, post the picture you took to your website and submit your link to Photo Friday


So if you're into photography, and really who isn't these days? Head on over and check it out.

For those who are new to this site since I deployed...I like to play with the camera a little myself. Unfortunately the FUN POLICE have a thing about posting too much information...which is more than understandable to an extent. But as usual Uncle Sugar goes way overboard with it, due mainly to the idiots who spoil it for everyone.

So here is my submission for this week and every week because this pretty much sums up what we do every day all day every day till we come home....



Don't worry I took this two years ago and it in no way shape of form reveals anything about our mission other than we fly sometimes when the sun is rising or setting. For you Photo gear-heads I used a Nikon D2X and a 28-200 zoom lens to take that photo.


Sorry we weren't there to find that IED for you SPC Salzman we try our damnedest...but we never seem to find enough of them. Hang in there man...Get well soon!

Labels: ,

|