Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Luke Wilson Playboy Gate Crasher

Proof positive (as if we needed it) that even rich actors can be sad and desperate. If this had happened to me I don't know that I would be admitting to such in a interview...I mean what is the objective of this admission?!? Odd stuff.

Washington, July 16: Actor Luke Wilson revealed that he had been left devastated when he was banned from entering the gates of the famous Playboy Mansion for over a year.

Wilson admitted that he had been banned after he was caught trying to sneak a pal inside Hugh Hefner’s house for a party by passing him off as his actor brother Owen Wilson.

"I got DNA-ed from the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. That means "do not admit" - that`s their special word. I tried to get a friend in and I`d shown up and they said `Who are you with` and I`m like `I`m with my brother Owen` and they`re like `We need to see him`. It was actually my friend Eckelman, who doesn`t look anything like Owen. I was not allowed to go there for a year and a half," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying...the rest is HERE
|