Monday, January 02, 2006

Merry New Year!

Billy Ray: Merry New Year!

Beeks: That's "happy." In this country we say "Happy New Year."

Billy Ray: Oh, ho, ho, thank you for correcting my English which stinks!


Hope everyone had a good holiday season...now back to work minions!

Things I saw on TV over the weekend....

To Hell and Back/The Green Berets double feature on AMC! I don't know why I sat there and watched them on commercial TV, I've got em both on DVD. I guess that is the height of laziness, I won't even work up the energy to get up and put a DVD in the player, I would rather sit there and watch the edited version with commercials...I'm ashamed of myself.

If I hear one more football announcer comment on the bravery or courage of some football team I'll...who am I kidding, I won't do anything. But it does bother me when they do that, and I for one wish they'd stop it.

While lying in bed recovering from a flu like illness, I was watching back to back to back episodes of "I Love the 80s" on VH-1. During a commercial break they had an ad for some type of female contraceptive device. The women who were employing said device on the commercial had this glowing blue ring around their hips, like some kind of cosmic hula hoop. Nice effect, yeah I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be sleeping with a woman who had that going one. Birth control...mission accomplished.

And I hope Texas kicks the crap out of USC...just because so many of these "experts" think they have no chance.

MERRY NEW YEAR!

Labels:

|