Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who You Gonna Call? Alyssa Milano?!?

In my e-mail in-box this morning was an e-mail from Atari telling me all about the new Ghostbusters game featuring Alyssa Milano.

Alyssa Milano Ain't Afraid of No Ghost

ESRB Rated EVERYONE - TEEN: Fantasy Violence, Comic Mischief, Mild Language

Surprise! Atari announced to the world that Alyssa Milano stars in Ghostbusters the Video Game. Head on over to Gametrailers.com and listen to Alyssa wax poetic about acting, video games, and Peter Venkman.
Check out the Alyssa on GameTrailers.com



I'm sure you're like me and think that the only thing missing from the Ghostbusters franchise was Alyssa Milano (even though she had to be maybe 6 when the movies came out). I mean when I think of Ghostbusters I say to myself, if only they would have been able to include Alyssa Milano it would have been perfect. I'm guessing Anne Potts or Sigourney Weaver weren't available?

I'm thinking though that the Alyssa from the movie "Embrace of the Vampire" might be what they are looking for...but then the game wouldn't be rated "E" for everyone now would it.




That's about the only picture of her from that movie I can safely post...but you get the idea. To quote a review of that movie, "Embrace of the Vampire wasn't even really about vampires. It was an excuse to see Alyssa Milano's big boobs, (and)watch her kiss a girl..."




The rendering of the characters are quite striking though.


Labels: , , ,

|