Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hot Chick in a (partial) Uniform



...and how to ruin it.



I suspect you can figure out how it's ruined by looking at the edges of the above picture, but who she hangs out with is her business right?



Also seeing this makes me wonder how a Marine might view this. I can assure you she isn't nor has she ever been a member of the USMC. While I think a lot of male Marines (and some female) might have no problem with this at all, it makes me wonder where is the limit.


Personally I don't find her offensive...but given how much the Marines of the world love to fight every slight actual and otherwise, I wondered what they may think...especially when she's hanging out with these guys in the background.




If you are the least bit interested her name is Valerie Mason and she was Playmate of the month for SEP '08.

For more on that go HERE (SFW at least that page is)). You can vote for her for Playmate of the Year if you are so inclined...or I'm sure, find a place to send your correspondence expressing your disgust with her for posting disrespectful pictures to the USMC on her MySpace page (the only thing disrespectful IMHO is I'm not in them).

Labels: , , ,

|