Saturday, September 13, 2008

SUPER GENIUS!

As a big fan of the Looney Tunes, this open letter to Sara Palin by Iowahawk was simply awesome.

One Day on an Alaskan Cliffside
An Open Letter to Sarah Palin

By Wile E. Reporter
National Political Correspondent, MSNBCNNABS
(Medius Vulgaris)

*Knock Knock Knock*

Good afternoon, madam. Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Wile E. Reporter, investigative correspondent for an international network news gathering organization. No doubt you may have seen my award-winning coverage, assuming your igloo is equipped with a satellite dish. No, I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to cases. You are a Republican candidate, and I am going to eat you alive. Now don't try to get away! I am more educated, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are... and I'm a genius. In fact, I have not one, but two diplomas from the Acme Correspondence School of Journalism. And you? Why, you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, let alone the vice presidency of a major western democracy. Rather than suffer the inevitable torture of the vetting I am about to give you, I think you will agree that it's best for both of us that we save time and get this over with quickly. I will give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers, and take the "Eagleton option."

*SLAM*

Sigh. Why do they always want to do it the hard way?


Go read the whole thing HERE

Via My Pet Jawa
H/T IowaHawk

Here's the cartoon that inspired it...

Labels: ,

|