Friday, September 14, 2007

Danger Room=Classless Jackasses

First of all I recognize that everyone has the right to an opinion. As I stated when I commented about the blog of a deployed soldier, who had soured against the war, he has that right...it doesn't mean however that I have to agree with it. Or sit by while people use pictures of dead/injured soldiers to illustrate their point. Which brings me to these clowns and their story, "2 of 7 Soldier-Critics Dead".

The story links an ARTICLE from Editor and Publisher which details the unfortunate deaths of 2 soldiers who had been some of the authors of the editorial critical of the conduct of the war featured in the New York Times. The soldiers died in a vehicle accident in Baghdad earlier this week. This is the picture Danger Room chose to illustrate the story with...


This picture is not from the accident in question. I suppose they couldn't bring themselves to post a more gory picture of dead Americans, perhaps there is a limit to what they will do.

They are still assholes,and they have no honor and they disgust me more than words can possibly say. I expect this from our enemies, but citizens of our country who bask in the protection we provide who see fit to spread this around and USE this scene...I guess that's their right. But it's my right to call them out as the trash that they really are.

Labels: ,

|