Monday, February 05, 2007

Thanks!

To everyone who has expressed their thanks and support...I never doubted for a moment that there were people like you out there.

Unfortunately, I am beginning to feel that you and I will fail to win the day...not here on the battlefield but back home in "the arena of (non)ideas". That place where the Superbowl ratings and political grandstanding are more important than the soldiers who just rolled up an HVT.

I'm just not very confident in my nation's ability to have any kind of tactical patience at all. Doesn't mean I don't have faith in my friends, my comrades in arms and the people who have expressed their concern and support...I love you guys!

So what the HELL...let's have a party!



I'm quite sure Stewy is no Navy guy, because there's far too many women in this picture to be someone from the Navy... if you know what I mean...and I think you do...not that there's anything wrong with that... wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Intel has told me that Skye from Midnight Blue is pictured 2nd from the left :) (just kidding...no really)

|