Tuesday, January 30, 2007

TR Tuesday

Sorry about the dearth of posts around here lately...things have been kind of busy around here as you might imagine. I will try and post what details I can later...but in the mean time here's a Teddy Roosevelt quote that you might find some meaning in...

I believe in nationalism as the absolute prerequisite to internationalism. I believe in patriotism as the absolute prerequisite to the larger Americanism. I believe in Americanism because unless our people are good Americans first, America can accomplish little or nothing worth accomplishing for the good of the world as a whole.



This is something I think a lot of people in our great nation would do well to heed. But what the hell do I know?...(sarcasm on)I'm just an ignorant dupe of the Bush family (sarcasm off)

Labels:

|