Thursday, October 01, 2009

Number Four Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty Five with a bullet

That is this blog's ranking on WIKIO...which I stumbled upon somehow.

It is amazing to me that it even ranks as little as I have done with it recently. For those who continue to check in from time to time I appreciate it.

I wish I had more for you to read...things here in Iraq have been fairly slow, which is a good thing. There is a marked difference from the last time I was here. Last time here (2006-07) we had our first engagement while conducting the hand-over with the unit we were replacing. This time we have of this writing not fired our weapons in anger. Sorry to all those people who keep pronouncing this war as a futile effort, you'll just have to try your damnedest to loose the war in Afghanistan...looks like we're off to a great start, unfortunately.

Labels: , , ,

|