Friday, February 15, 2008

Girl Friday, 15 FEB 08...Deal or No Deal?

Seeing as though I have been living on a metaphorical cave for a while I was relatively ignorant of the TV show, Deal or No Deal and it's assorted lovely "case models"...call me ignorant no more!

Aside from the sorted spectacle which involves mid to low income earners crying about how this money is more than they could make in two years...only to turn around and piss it away in a bad risk move...I guess the show is OK...Oh, come on, what the hell I just turn down the sound and wait for them to focus on the next model.

Which brings us to Girl Friday, Pilar Lastra...also known as the holder of Case #14, and Playboy Playmate of the Month for August 2004. She grew up in San Antonio, TX so she has that going for her as well.


So...Deal or no Deal?

Y'all have a great weekend.

Labels: , ,

|