Tuesday, May 15, 2007

You've Got To Be S#%ting Me!?!

Maxim Magazine...perveyor of AAFES P0rn for more than a few years now, has named Lindsay Lohan the Hottest Woman in the World. WTF?

Not this woman...



Noureen Dewulf (#100 on the list) Don't ask I don't know who she is or what she does either...but she is hot.

Not this woman...




Carmen Electra (#28)

Not this woman...

Scarlett Johansson (#3)




No, none of those women are nearly as hot as...wait for it...this...




YGTBSM...she is the hottest woman in the world? She is certanly skanktasic. Hot? No. Does she have in her possesion pictures of the Maxim Magazine editors having mad sex with each other?

Hey I'm in Iraq, I've been here for going on 8 months now, and I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. Yes, I (strongly) disagree Maxim's decision to name this young lady the hottest woman on the planet.

If she is the hottest woman on the planet, then this guy...



Is the hottest man in the world (yeah that's me...and no I'm not).






Labels: ,

|