Friday, April 20, 2007

The War is LOST?!? WTF!

I you might imagine it came as a great surprise to me to find out that our self appointed commander and chief SEN Harry Reid (D) NV (or was that Congresswoman Pelsoi) has surrendered to the enemy. Extra, Extra, read all about it...HERE

WASHINGTON (AP) - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday the war in Iraq is "lost," triggering an angry backlash by Republicans, who said the top Democrat had turned his back on the troops. The bleak assessment - the most pointed yet from Reid - came as the House voted 215-199 to uphold legislation ordering troops out of Iraq next year.

Reid said he told President Bush on Wednesday he thought the war could not be won through military force, although he said the U.S. could still pursue political, economic and diplomatic means to bring peace to Iraq.

"I believe myself that the secretary of state, secretary of defense and - you have to make your own decisions as to what the president knows - (know) this war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything as indicated by the extreme violence in Iraq yesterday," said Reid, D-Nev.


As a rule I avoid reading, watching listening or otherwise pay any attention to anything that might cause me to get more aggravated than having angry Arab dudes shooting at me already does. Unfortunately, I was unable to escape this gift SEN Reid has given our enemies.

I have stated several times on this blog how much I despise those who would use the war, the soldiers I serve with and the future of thousands of innocent Iraqi people as a pawn in their lust for political power...I can't even begin to express my disgust for those who would cynically sell this effort and everyone involved in it down the rhetorical river just to try and gain political ground.

Their sick partisan efforts puts me and every Soldier, sailor, airman and Marine currently serving in Iraq at greater risk because it emboldens the enemy. It gives them cause to think if they kill one, ten or fifty more Americans we will quit. If they down another helicopter we will quit. And they believe this because our so called "leaders" tell them we are ready to quit.

It can't be too good for morale either to hear the Majority Leader of the Senate say we have lost...well, I don't think so Senator, at least from the seat of my aircraft I don't see things that way. And that's a lot closer to what's going on over here than you've ever been.

Shame on any American who would embolden the enemy and undermine the morale of our troops while they are engaged on the field of battle...that is truly disgusting.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...this crap amazes the hell out of me. What the HELL are you people doing back there?






If you are here looking for pictures of Regan Yun...try HERE...I apologize if I made you think or read about something other than her hot steamy Amerasian good looks. Scroll down and you won't have to think about that nasty war stuff anymore...ick.

Labels: , ,

|